Kansas Defense Lawyer Brian Leininger
If you have been charged with a Kansas criminal offense, defense lawyer Brian Leininger has the training, experience and knowledge to help you with your case. You need an experienced Kansas criminal defense lawyer who will leave no stone unturned in your defense. You are worried about your family, your job, your freedom, your future. Helping people navigate this situation is what I do. I can help you shoulder the burden. I have been defending people charged with Kansas crimes (drugs, DUI, traffic offenses, property crimes) since 2001, and prosecuted these cases for many years before that.
BRIAN LEININGER'S CRIMINAL DEFENSE CREDENTIALS:
- Brian has been defending Kansas criminal cases since 2001
- Brian formerly worked for the Kansas Highway Patrol as General Counsel and Legal Advisor. In that position he trained KHP Troopers and law enforcement across Kansas in the legal aspects of police work
- Brian is a former State and City prosecutor
- Brian has completed the training to be a Drug Recognition Evaluator. DREs are the officers who investigate cases of driving under the influence of drugs (DUID).
- Brian has trained lawyers throughout Kansas and nationally.
- Brian is a member of the NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) Legal Committee and was a speaker at the NORML legal conference in Key West, FL in 2010
- Brian has been honored in Super Lawyers magazine each year since 2008. No more than 5% of lawyers receive this honor
- Brian is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brian is currently the president of the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers