Kansas drug defense lawyer Brian Leininger has extensive training and experience in defending all types of drug offenses (drug possession, drug sales and distribution, drug cultivation, drugged driving, highway drug interdiction). Brian defends Kansas drug cases from simple possession to large cultivation and lab operations and distribution organizations.
- Brian has been defending Kansas criminal cases since 2001
- Brian is the former General Counsel and Legal Advisor for the Kansas Highway Patrol. In that position he trained law enforcement across Kansas in the legal aspects of search and seizure and highway drug interdiction, including methods of drug concealment in vehicles
- Brian is a former State and City prosecutor and prosecuted hundreds of drug cases
- Brian has completed the training to be a Drug Recognition Evaluator. DREs are the officers who investigate cases of driving under the influence of drugs (DUID).
- Brian has trained lawyers throughout Kansas and nationally.
- Brian is a member of the NORML Legal Committee and was a speaker at the NORML legal conference in Key West, FL in 2010
- Brian has been honored in Super Lawyers magazine each year since 2008. No more than 5% of lawyers receive this honor
- Brian is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brian is currently the president of the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers